9. It is a healthy way to spend time with the kids (even if they’re not your own)!
8. It is a great way to fight those beginning of the school year doldrums!
7. It is a good excuse to get some exercise!
6. You can have someone take your picture by the Anagama Wood Kiln!
5. It will be the perfect time of year to enjoy the fall scenery on the Glacial Drumlin Trail!
4. It is an opportunity to visit the NEW Wildlife In Need Center!
3. It is a good opportunity to hike and learn about the Field Station!
2. It is a fun way to support 2 great causes!
1. It will be a hiking HOOTING good time!
Tell us why you'll be attending this fun walk/run event and you could be one of the lucky people chosen to have their picture taken with Wildlife In Need Center animal ambassador, Daphne the duck!